What makes our commercial cleaning services stand out from the rest?
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products- All of our staff are certified in the latest cleaning techniques and use eco friendly products. This means that your company will always be clean, healthy and safe!
- Our staff are all experienced and trained professionals with a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial cleaning
- We offer 24/7 service, 7 days a week
- All our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We have over 15 years of experience in the industry and we’re licensed and insured for your protection
How can you help me keep my office clean?
– Our Commercial Cleaning Services crew will provide an onsite cleaning service for your office. This includes vacuuming, scrubbing floors and surfaces, dusting furniture and other items in the room as well as wiping down walls. We also offer janitorial services which include emptying trash cans, sweeping and mopping floors.
– We can arrange for a scheduled weekly or monthly cleaning of your office to fit with the needs of your business.
How often will you clean my building?
– Our Commercial Cleaning Services crew provides regular service that is customized just for our customers through onsite assessments and consultations so we get to understand your office cleaning needs.
Does your Commercial Cleaning Services include window washing?
– We offer a variety of janitorial services to cover all of the commercial cleaning you may need for your business, including window washing and exterior building maintenance.
What is included in our Commercial Cleaning Services?
– Our Commercial Cleaning Service includes:
– Regular cleaning services to maintain a healthy environment
– Professional staff with experience in the industry
– Products that are safe for your employees and customers.
How much does Commercial Cleaning Services cost?
– We have flexible pricing options, so we can customize it just for you. Contact our team today to learn more about how we can meet your business needs at the most affordable price.
Is your commercial cleaning company insured?
– Yes, we are fully insured for any damages that may occur. Our Insurance includes General Liability, Commercial and Contractual Business Auto.
What are the benefits of hiring a professional cleaning company?
– Our professionals will take care of everything for you so that you can focus on running your business without any worries. The more time you spend operating your business, the better!
How do I reschedule my cleaning appointment in case something comes up?
In case our agreed date changes, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance to avoid any charges. This helps avoid inconveniences for both you and our cleaning crew.
Do I have to be present at the time of service?
No, this is not necessary. Just provide us with a contact phone number or email address so that we can reach out in case there are any questions. However, if you feel more comfortable being present, we are more than happy to accommodate you.
What if I am unhappy with the quality of my cleaning?
We always work to ensure our clients are satisfied. However, in a case where you are feeling dissatisfied with the quality of your cleaning, please contact us right away.
– If you have a complaint about our cleaners or anything else and would like to give feedback, this is always welcome. We value all input from clients to ensure we are providing only the best services available in your area.
What kind of payment methods do you accept??
We accept all major credit cards and cash. We also offer subscription plans which are great for businesses who meet our minimum requirement of two cleans per week or more.
Will your cleaning service disrupt my commercial business?
We aim to be as discreet and respectful of your commercial business’ needs. We will not disrupt any part of your office’s routine unless you request otherwise or there is an emergency situation that requires our attention.
What should I do when the cleaning service arrives?
We request that you brief our staff on how best you need your office cleaned in order to avoid any confusion.
What if I change my mind and don’t want your services anymore?
We hope you will love our service, but we understand that sometimes customers need to discontinue their subscriptions for various reasons. If this is the case with your business, please reach out to us as soon as possible so we can offer assistance in cance.
How can we identify your staff when they visit our facility?
We will always provide you with a photo ID, as well as an identification badge. However, if there is any question at all about who we are or the nature of our service, please ask for additional information before allowing us to enter your office. We have never had anyone refuse entry to one of our staff members that we identified, but it’s always best to be cautious.
How often will you clean my office?
We plan on cleaning your office once a week for the first two weeks after the initial visit. After that time has elapsed, we’ll check in with you and assess your needs before setting up a new appointment. We’re happy to collaborate and come to a consensus on the frequency of service for your office, so we can work with you to provide the best possible experience.
How long will the cleaning take?
We have found that an average company needs about three hours of cleaning time to get everything done. We’ll always let our staff know how much time they may need before a scheduled appointment and are more than happy to work with your schedule to a certain extent.
How much will it cost?
We have priced our services at an affordable rate, but we don’t provide any estimates until after the initial visit has been completed and assessed. We’re here for you every step of the way to help make sure that we can find something within budget before confirming service.