Keep Your Employees Healthy with Reliable Office Cleaning
When it comes to office cleaning, Vancouver, Washington business owners rely on the professional cleaners at Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC.
We provide the kind of comprehensive deep clean that does more than making an office shine, it keeps your employees healthy and your business running smoothly.
For professional service for your entire office, trust the office cleaning company in Vancouver, Washington that guarantees their work.
As an employer, you have bigger things to think about vacuuming, washing dishes, and restocking bathrooms. Professional office cleaning keeps your workplace healthy and looking great every day without having to sacrifice your valuable time.
Keep Your Workspace Clean and Functional with Regular Cleaning Services
We offer services that other office cleaning companies don’t, including:
- Green Products Green products aren’t just better for the environment, they’re better for your health. We use products that don’t leave behind danger chemical residues, and best of all, we do it at no additional cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Satisfaction is a must. We take pride in our work, and if you aren’t happy we’ll redo necessary work at no cost to you within 24-hours of the time you received office cleaning services.
- Emergency Services – You never know when an important client or associate may be stopping by. For those times when you need office cleaning in a hurry, we provide 24-hour emergency office cleaning services. This removes stress, and you already know our results are so good we guarantee them.
Benefits of hiring professional office cleaners
- Greater productivity – Surveys have shown that workers feel more productive in a clean environment and believe they produce better work. This has been verified by an HLW International LLP study showing a 5% productivity gain due to a clean environment.
- Reduced sick days – A Minnesota Department of Health study found that performance loss was as high as 3 – 8% due to symptoms of distress or discomfort from exposure to dust and other allergens. This loss can be substantially reduced with regular office cleaning in order to kill germs, bacteria, and other sickness causing microbes.
- Focus on what you do best – The professional office cleaning that Vancouver depends on does more than just increase productivity and reduce sick days. A clean office lets you focus on the most important aspects of running your business. It also presents a unified, clean presentation for workers and clients alike. When they see you care about your workplace, it inspires confidence in your company and the quality of its work.
How do we clean offices?
First, we’ll consult with you on which janitorial services you’re looking for. Some employers just want floors vacuumed and bathrooms cleaned every week, while others want a deeper clean every other week.
We’ll talk with you about scheduling options that work best for your needs as well as which specific duties you’d like performed every visit.
We can even add tasks onto monthly rotations if you don’t need them done as regularly. High shelf dusting, upholstery cleaning, and rug cleaning typically fall under this category.
If you have plants in your office, we’re happy to keep them hydrated with weekly watering as well. Whatever we do, we make sure to let you know if anything different was done each time.
And we’re happy to let you know if we notice anything not on your list that needs attention such as inside refrigerators, microwaves, dishwasher leaks, if the paper product supply is running low, and any other maintenance issues we notice while we’re working.
If there’s anything we can’t handle ourselves, we’re happy to recommend local contractors in the area who can.
Office Cleaning: Daytime or After Regular Business Hours
We perform a wide range of office cleaning services and can clean your office no matter how many occupants it holds or how large it is. And if you’re changing locations, we even offer move-out cleaning to make the process easier for you.
Every one of our housekeepers is licensed and bonded under our company, we also require a comprehensive background check before hiring.
This ensures the quality of our employees matches the quality of our office cleaning services. When you want exceptional service at an affordable price call for office cleaning in Vancouver, Washington today.
Our Office Cleaning Services are available in these areas to serve you:
We proudly offer other services in Vancouver WA:
Vancouver is a city on the north bank of the Columbia River in the U.S. state of Washington.
It is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
Incorporated in 1857, Vancouver had a population of 161,791 as of the 2010 U.S. census, making it the fourth-largest city in Washington state.
Vancouver is the county seat of Clark County and forms part of the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area, the 23rd largest metropolitan area in the United States.
Originally established in 1825 around Fort Vancouver, a fur-trading outpost, the city is located on the Washington–Oregon border along the Columbia River, directly north of Portland.
In 2005, Money magazine named it No. 91 on its list of best places in America to live.
In 2016, WalletHub ranked Vancouver the 89th best place in the U.S. for families to live.
Vancouver shares its name with the larger city of Vancouver in southern British Columbia, Canada, approximately 300 mi (480 km) to the north.
Both cities were named after sea captain George Vancouver, but the American city is older.
Vancouver, British Columbia was incorporated 29 years after the incorporation of Vancouver, Washington, and more than 60 years after the name Vancouver was first used in reference to the historic Fort Vancouver trading post on the Columbia River.
City officials have periodically suggested changing the U.S. city’s name to Fort Vancouver to reduce confusion with its larger and better-known northern neighbor.
Many Pacific Northwest residents distinguish between the two cities by referring to the Canadian city as “Vancouver, B.C.” and the United States city as “Vancouver, Washington,” or “Vancouver, USA.”