Looking for Outstanding Janitorial Service?
When it comes to having strangers take care of your personal property, it’s important to scrutinize your options. Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC makes finding a janitorial service in Salem, OR easy. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, we’ve perfected our methods and know-how to deliver superior results every time.
Many home and business owners have heard the horror stories of commercial cleaners cutting corners and using ineffective tricks to save time and energy. But we’ve been in the business long enough to know that good cleaning requires brains and muscle.
We know that mineral deposits can’t be removed with all-purpose cleaners and electric mops just leave smudges on bamboo floors. Want to know more pro tips on how to keep your indoor areas truly clean? Choose Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC.
What sets us apart from the competition?
All of our cleaners are committed to their jobs and have been background checked and recommended by their former employers. We promise:
- Our cleaners take pride in their work and fix problems reported within 24 hours at no extra cost.
- To use only safe, effective, commercial-grade non-toxic products.
- We are bonded, licensed, and have been delivering the best housekeeping in Salem for over 15 years.
- To communicate regularly about the work we perform on your property
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer in Salem OR?
Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC is a full-service cleaning company with services ranging from one-time move-out cleaning to weekly visits. We gladly offer these services for residents and business owners in Salem OR:
- Residential Cleaning
- Move Out Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Day Porter Service
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Party Cleanup
Office Janitorial Service for Busy Managers and Business Owners
Have you read the studies about how clean offices lead to increased productivity? We have! Here’s a brief rundown:
- Increased productivity – Surveys have indicated that employees feel more productive in an environment that feels, looks, and is clean. Working in a stuffy workplace with poorly maintained HVAC systems and eternally grimy restrooms is distracting. In fact, an independent study from HLW International LLP has confirmed this, concluding that productivity increases an average of 5 percent in a clean work environment.
- Reduced sick days– The Minnesota Department of Health found a 3 to 8 percent performance loss due to dust and allergen exposure. By hiring a professional janitorial service, employees benefit from reduced allergens, bacteria, and germs.
Call today for janitorial services in Salem OR that raise the bar on clean…and on office productivity!
To us, cleaning means more than “dusting and dashing.” Our team works collaboratively to make sure we cover the details – starting from the initial walkthrough to securing the building after we leave.
Count on us to think of the things other janitorial companies overlook.
Our Janitorial Service is available in these areas to serve you:
We proudly offer other services in Salem, OR:
Tel: (503) 832-4073
Salem /ˈseɪləm/ is the capital of the U.S. state of Oregon, and the county seat of Marion County. It is located in the center of the Willamette Valley alongside the Willamette River, which runs north through the city. The river forms the boundary between Marion and Polk counties, and the city neighborhood of West Salem is in Polk County. Salem was founded in 1842, became the capital of the Oregon Territory in 1851, and was incorporated in 1857.
Salem had a population of 174,365 in 2019, making it the second-largest city in the state after Portland. Salem is a little under an hour’s driving distance away from Portland. Salem is the principal city of the Salem Metropolitan Statistical Area, a metropolitan area that covers Marion and Polk counties and had a combined population of 390,738 at the 2010 census. A 2019 estimate placed the metropolitan population at 400,408, the state’s second-largest. This area is, in turn, part of the Portland-Vancouver-Salem Combined Statistical Area.
The city is home to Willamette University, Corban University, and Chemeketa Community College. The State of Oregon is the largest public employer in the city, and Salem Health is the largest private employer. Transportation includes public transit from Cherriots (legally known as Salem Area Mass Transit District), Amtrak service, and non-commercial air travel at McNary Field. Major roads include Interstate 5, Oregon Route 99E, and Oregon Route 22, which connects West Salem across the Willamette River via the Marion Street and Center Street bridges.