Looking for Outstanding Janitorial Service?
When it comes to having strangers take care of your personal property, it’s important to scrutinize your options. Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC makes finding a janitorial service in Beaverton easy. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, we’ve perfected our methods and know-how to deliver superior results every time.
Many home and business owners have heard the horror stories of commercial cleaners cutting corners and using ineffective tricks to save time and energy. But we’ve been in the business long enough to know that good cleaning requires brains and muscle.
We know that mineral deposits can’t be removed with all-purpose cleaners and electric mops just leave smudges on bamboo floors. Want to know more pro tips on how to keep your indoor areas truly clean? Choose Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC.
What sets us apart from the competition?
All of our cleaners are committed to their jobs and have been background checked and recommended by their former employers. We promise:
- Our cleaners take pride in their work and fix problems reported within 24 hours at no extra cost.
- To use only safe, effective, commercial-grade non-toxic products.
- We are bonded, licensed, and have been delivering the best housekeeping in Portland for over 15 years.
- To communicate regularly about the work we perform on your property
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer in Beaverton?
Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC is a full-service cleaning company with services ranging from one-time moveout cleaning to weekly visits. We gladly offer these services for residents and business owners in Beaverton:
- Residential Cleaning
- Move Out Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Day Porter Service
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Party Cleanup
Office Janitorial Service for Busy Managers and Business Owners
Have you read the studies about how clean offices lead to increased productivity? We have! Here’s a brief rundown:
- Increased productivity – Surveys have indicated that employees feel more productive in an environment that feels, looks, and is clean. Working in a stuffy workplace with poorly maintained HVAC systems and eternally grimy restrooms is distracting. In fact, an independent study from HLW International LLP has confirmed this, concluding that productivity increases an average of 5 percent in a clean work environment.
- Reduced sick days– The Minnesota Department of Health found a 3 to 8 percent performance loss due to dust and allergen exposure. By hiring a professional janitorial service, employees benefit from reduced allergens, bacteria, and germs.
Call today for janitorial services in Beaverton that raise the bar on clean…and on office productivity!
To us, cleaning means more than “dusting and dashing.” Our team works collaboratively to make sure we cover the details – starting from the initial walkthrough to securing the building after we leave.
Our Janitorial Service is available in these areas to serve you:
Beaverton is a city in Washington County, in the U.S. state of Oregon that is located 7 miles (11 km) west of Portland in the Tualatin Valley.
The city is among the main cities that make up the Portland metropolitan area. Its population was 89,803 at the 2010 census, making it the second-largest city in the county and the sixth-largest city in Oregon.
Beaverton is an economic center for Washington County along with neighboring Hillsboro. It is home to the world headquarters of Nike, Inc., which sits outside of city limits in unincorporated county land.
The hunter–gatherer Atfalati tribe of the Kalapuya people inhabited the Tualatin Valley prior to the arrival of European–American settlers in the 19th century.
They occupied a village near the Beaverton and Fanno creeks called Chakeipi, which meant “place of the beaver”, and early white settlers referred to this village as Beaverdam. Lawrence Hall took up the first land claim in 1847 and established a grist mill.
The entry of a railroad in 1868 spurred growth in the small farming communities and led to the town’s incorporation in 1893.
According to Oregon Geographic Names, Beaverton‘s name is derived from the settlement’s proximity to a large body of water resulting from beaver dams.
The area of Tualatin Valley that became Beaverton was originally the home of a Native American tribe known as the Atfalati, which settlers mispronounced as Tualatin.
The Atfalati population dwindled in the latter part of the 18th century, and the prosperous tribe was no longer dominant in the area by the 19th century when settlers arrived.
The tribe named their village Chakeipi, which translates to “place of the beaver”.