Looking for Outstanding Janitorial Service?
When it comes to having strangers take care of your personal property, it’s important to scrutinize your options. Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC makes finding a janitorial service in Albany, OR easy. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, we’ve perfected our methods and know-how to deliver superior results every time.
Many home and business owners have heard the horror stories of commercial cleaners cutting corners and using ineffective tricks to save time and energy. But we’ve been in the business long enough to know that good cleaning requires brains and muscle.
We know that mineral deposits can’t be removed with all-purpose cleaners and electric mops just leave smudges on bamboo floors. Want to know more pro tips on how to keep your indoor areas truly clean? Choose Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC.
What sets us apart from the competition?
All of our cleaners are committed to their jobs and have been background checked and recommended by their former employers. We promise:
- Our cleaners take pride in their work and fix problems reported within 24 hours at no extra cost.
- To use only safe, effective, commercial-grade non-toxic products.
- We are bonded, licensed, and have been delivering the best housekeeping in Albany for over 15 years.
- To communicate regularly about the work we perform on your property
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer in Albany OR?
Today’s Best Cleaning, LLC is a full-service cleaning company with services ranging from one-time move-out cleaning to weekly visits. We gladly offer these services for residents and business owners in Albany OR:
- Residential Cleaning
- Move Out Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Day Porter Service
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Party Cleanup
Office Janitorial Service for Busy Managers and Business Owners
Have you read the studies about how clean offices lead to increased productivity? We have! Here’s a brief rundown:
- Increased productivity – Surveys have indicated that employees feel more productive in an environment that feels, looks, and is clean. Working in a stuffy workplace with poorly maintained HVAC systems and eternally grimy restrooms is distracting. In fact, an independent study from HLW International LLP has confirmed this, concluding that productivity increases an average of 5 percent in a clean work environment.
- Reduced sick days– The Minnesota Department of Health found a 3 to 8 percent performance loss due to dust and allergen exposure. By hiring a professional janitorial service, employees benefit from reduced allergens, bacteria, and germs.
Call today for janitorial services in Albany OR that raise the bar on clean…and on office productivity!
To us, cleaning means more than “dusting and dashing.” Our team works collaboratively to make sure we cover the details – starting from the initial walkthrough to securing the building after we leave.
Count on us to think of the things other janitorial companies overlook.
Our Janitorial Service is available in these areas to serve you:
We proudly offer other services in Albany, OR:
Tel: (503) 832-4094
Albany is the county seat of Linn County and the 11th largest city in the U.S. state of Oregon.
Albany is located in the Willamette Valley at the confluence of the Calapooia River and the Willamette River in both Linn and Benton counties, just east of Corvallis and south of Salem.
It is predominantly a farming and manufacturing city that settlers founded around 1848.
Albany has a home rule charter, a council–manager government, and a full-time unelected city manager.
The city provides the population with access to over 30 parks and trails, a senior center, and many cultural events such as the Northwest Art & Air Festival, River Rhythms, Summer Sounds, and Movies at Monteith.
In addition to farming and manufacturing, the city’s economy depends on retail trade, health care, and social assistance.
In recent years the city has worked to revive the downtown shopping area, with help from the Central Albany Revitalization Area.
In the historic era, the area of the Willamette Valley that makes up modern-day Albany was inhabited by one of the tribes of the Kalapuya, a Penutian-speaking, Native American people.
The Kalapuya had named the area Takenah, a Kalapuyan word used to describe the deep pool at the confluence of the Calapooia and Willamette rivers.
A variation of the place name can also be written as Tekenah.